Understand your risk. Make informed decisions. Advocate for yourself. Support HDGC research.
We need your help. Donate to support HDGC research. Families need better solutions now. You can make a difference in the lives of HDGC families worldwide, today, tomorrow, and for generations to come.
MAXIMIZE YOUR DONATION
Employer Matching Gifts Programs
Many employers offer a matching gifts program, matching charitable gifts given by their employees. Find out if your employer sponsors such a program. Your employer will provide you with the information you need to take advantage of their generous charitable giving program.
WAYS TO DONATE
Click on the Donate Today button to be directed to the Alumni of the University of Otago in America, Inc. (AUOA) secure online donation site where you may choose to donate with a credit card or with PayPal.
To make a direct bank transfer donation contact the AUOA Treasurer for assistance.
Donate by Check
Donate by check made payable to: Alumni of the University of Otago in America, Inc. (AUOA)
Please indicate on or with your check to direct your donation to the HDGC Research Endowment Fund.
Mail checks to AUOA Treasurer:
9 2nd Street, Apt 1
Brooklyn NY 11231
Consider a legacy gift to the HDGC Research Fund. Visit the Planned Giving page to learn more.
All donations will be acknowledged.
BENEFITS OF GIVING
Benefits of Direct Donations
There are several benefits to donating directly to the HDGC Research Endowment Fund. Here are some of the key benefits:
- It’s easy to get your donations working immediately and directly to support the promising HDGC research at University of Otago, Centre for Translational Cancer Research, Dunedin NZ
- You will be kept informed of the research projects and their progress through regular updates, as well as the overall progress of the HDGC Research Endowment Fund.
- Donors may enjoy tax benefits for charitable contributions through AUOA, which is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization in the US
- Fund oversight is provided by three entities to insure that the Fund is managed appropriately and all funds are used only to support HDGC research.
- The HDGC Research Endowment Fund is a permanent fund. The Fund will exist in perpetuity, supporting important research leading to better quality of life, and better options for prevention of gastric and lobular breast cancers for HDGC families worldwide, for the next generation, and the next, and the next…
- It feels good!